Thank you for your previous business. COVID-19 has affected me and I am only doing nail services 0-3 days a week with plans to close by 2021.
June 100% booked
July 90% booked
Aug-Oct offering 0-3 days a week
After Oct offering 0-2 days a week
I deleted ALL appointments on my books on May 1, 2020.
Thank you to those that thought of helping me during the closure, it meant so much to me.
I have no issues with giving feedback for other recommended nail salons/techs
COST INCREASE: My prices are about $5 higher and I am no longer doing quick nail trim services. Anyone with artificial nails that have not been done in over 30 days will be charged about $15-20 more to cover time, removal, repairs and/or extra product. Minimum purchase is $35 in July to book. After July the minimum purchase is $50 to book anything with me.
See the new price details in the service menu.
Check the VA Governor Websites for changes to business openings. These are my regulations to get services at the nail salon:
- clients that feel unsafe or with fever/cough=don’t book!
- no walk-ins or new clients
- all appts must be pre-booked to visit
- online booking is open 24 hrs from now and months out
- clients can prepay online to leave immediately
- clients are all booked 30 minutes apart to sanitize
- do not come inside until your appt time to allow sanitation
- wearing a mask is required at all times
- disposable gloves and masks are available by door (on shelf)
- tech will wear a mask when she is at less than 6′ distance
- chairs and touched surfaces are sanitized between clients
- of course, all tools are sanitized per client or single use
- sorry-no magazines, mints, bus cards or candy offered
- allow the previous client to leave keeping a 6’ distance
- check new increased pricing
- minimum $35 purchase, after July minimum is $50 to book
12 Centre Court Palmyra VA 22963